On Friday we took the train out of town and to another city for two days with friends, the world floated by over endless coffee and conversation. There were late lunches and mid day champagne celebrations and then far too many sun downers on a terrace overlooking the sea before a wildly exciting night on the town and dancing till our feet ached. And the next day was all luxuriously late starts and leisure, brunch at a pub and some shopping before a much needed foot spa to relax and recharge, the perfect end to the most lovely two days in a while...
Happy Monday! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and that your week is off to a perfect start.
A few blink and you'll miss them links from around the web:
* thank you: what in my life makes me feel lucky
* decor inspiration: clean and warm living spaces
* point to ponder: finding yourself
* fashion inspiration: the white dress shirt
* recipe: roasted cauliflower and chickpea tacos
& a few things you may have missed here:
* art & illustration: Christina Drejenstam
* how-to: rock the orange lip colour trend
* travel photography: Dubai
* design musings: saying no